I really could have added it as #6 on the list but the article was complete and I just was too lazy to redo the graphics!
It is now one of my frequently used kitchen utensils.
This product is actually a combination plastic mesh food strainer and food colander and I guess the makers could not come up with a really cool name!
I use personally use it almost daily for cleaning and soaking fruits and veggies like blueberries, strawberries, broccoli, cauliflower, or precut packaged salad mixes (since I still rinse them even when the packaging says “pre rinsed”).
If you are curious and want more information now:
Soak and Strainer Features
- The 2.1 quart white bowl is made from durable plastic bowl with a teal silicone mesh colander for easy straining.
- It has an easy to grip handle so you can manuever contents with just one hand.
- There are 6 feet at the bottom so you can sit it on the counter without spilling the contents
- It is easy to clean and dishwasher safe up to . But honestly, I have not put it in the dishwasher.
- The dimensions are approximately 3.75 inches in height and 10.5 inches in diameter and it only weighs 8.8 ounces.
What Is There To LOVE About This Food Colander Strainer?
- Does not take up much cabinet space
- Easy to use
- Inexpensive and well worth the money. Even several of my coworkers have now ordered this product and LOVE it!
- I LOVE that mesh lid keeps the berries in the bowl and I do not lose my very expensive fruit down the drain…
Who Could Use This Strainer Colander?
Any one who washes fruits or veggies could benefit from it. This is a must have if you are like me and prepare lunch sized salads frequently.
Overall, this is one of those surprisingly simple products and a perfect addition for any kitchen!