If you sit at a desk for more than a few hours, this Dragonn Ergonomic Kneeling Chair Review might be an eye opener!
But isn’t a desk job a cool thing?
No standing around for hours on end till your ankles balloon up and your heels scream for mercy!
Yes, a job that comes with your own cushy office chair along with a table has its perks.
If you are curious and want more information now:
But as most home or office workers quickly find out, sitting for extended periods of time causes a host of health issues, the most common ones being a nagging neck pain and an annoying backache that refuse to go away.
The culprit? Your desk job. The solution? Kneeling chairs!
Kneeling chairs (also referred to as kneel chairs or simply knee chairs) are a funny-looking piece of upholstered furniture that has been specifically designed to ensure that you’re sitting in the healthiest possible position for your body.
The unique shape of this immensely useful chair is sure to spark a conversation at your next dinner party as knee chairs are equally useful for both office goers and work-from-home folks.
Sure, you could always buy a standing desk to get rid of your torturous Sciatic pain, but that is not going to help you or work as well as an ergonomically designed knee chair would, in taking care of your body and making it heal by aligning your spine in a properly positioned manner.
Since prolonged sitting could quite literally kill you, investing in a sturdy kneel chair like the budget-friendly Dragonn Ergonomic Kneeling Chair is a sound idea.
But is this the right posture-correcting chair for you?
Let’s find out in our detailed review of this back posture corrector device.
History of the Ergonomic Kneeling Chair
A little background…
The very first kneeling chair came into existence in 1979 in Norway, when its inventors, Peter Opsvik and Hans Christian Mengshoel, realized the importance of a office chair that would prevent and fix backaches and correct improper postures.
Ergonomics of the knee chair was enhanced upon later. A combination of the two means instant relief and comfort for prolonged sitters.
Popularly known as the ‘Balans’ kneeling chair, its design was necessitated to decrease lower back strain by distributing the burden of your body’s weight to the knees, shins and the hips.
From promoting greater lumbar curvature to providing us with a dynamic ‘balanced sitting’ position that has been conceptualized for the sole purpose of complementing the natural way of our sitting styles, the Balans knee chair paved the way for an innovative posture-correcting ergonomic knee chair across the planet.
And that’s the core design of the ergonomic, super plushy Dragonn kneeling chair which keeps your spine in alignment by lowering the angle of your lower body so that you sit in a position that is positioned at a 90-degree angle or more, even if you tend to lean inwards.
Kneeling chairs have multiple uses in homes and offices. But all knee chairs are not alike.
What suits your colleague or a friend may not be the best fit for you.
The only question is – is the Dragonn Ergonomic Kneeling Chair the best buy option for you or not?
Let’s find out!
Dragonn Orthopedic Office & Home Chair – Specifications and Features
- The Dragonn office chair posture corrector hits all the right notes in terms of comfort and design versatility. It is very adjustable and highly comfortable with a magnanimously designed 3-inches thick mesh cushion for extra comfort and cooling.
- This beats many of the other competitor kneeling chairs in the market hands-down in the category, because one of the most common complaints voiced by knee chair customers is the absence of long-term convenience and comfort when sitting for extended periods of time, especially in the hip or knee areas.
- The Dragonn chair takes care of these concerns by providing you with a super-duper thick mesh cushion that works beautifully in keeping you comfortable all day long.
- In fact, the Mesh fabric also keeps the areas of your body in consistent contact with the chair’s cushions ultra-cool by letting sufficient airflow between the surfaces of the Dragonn kneel chair.
- If you’re a sweaty person, you’ll adore the fabric of this comfy kneeling chair even more!
- The steel frame is a strong metal construction which is sturdy enough to handle an upper weight limit of 250 lbs. with ease.
- There are 4 well-built lockable wheel casters which let you move around the office or home quite smoothly and prevent unwanted movement when the wheels are locked.
- There is a concern here about the casters which tend to be stiff at times and lock up randomly.
- You get complete adjustability with this thick-cushioned ultra-comfy kneeling chair as the base height can be adjusted according to the needs of the person using the chair.
- The Dragonn chair does not disappoint here and you get a 21-28 inch window of height adjustability. You can fix it according to your level of comfort to get the most suitable angle for keeping your back ramrod straight and your body core engaged completely as you do your work.
- The angled seat and the ergonomic design packaged within a chic looking modern piece of furniture makes the Dragonn orthopedic chair a favorite among a lot of its users.
Suffice it to say, that the Dragonn ergonomic kneeling chair is one of the most comfortable, convenient and functional knee chairs in the market that is also easy on the eyes.
The icing on the cake?
It also ensures good posture and reduces lower back strain once you start using it.
Isn’t the whole point of an ergonomic kneeling chair is to adjust and adapt the angle of the lower half of your body so that you can ease the burden of the weight on your spine, unlike in a regular chair?
It is an orthopedic kneeling chair.
Dragonn’s cushy kneepads achieve this 90-degree seating angle and prevent you from leaning too far forwards while you work in spinal comfort bliss and ergonomic ease.
Even young children can use it to do their homework. We all know how children like to slump in front of the TV or while playing video games, or surfing on the net.
The Dragonn can help them make good posture a habit for life.
Why Should You Buy a Kneeling Chair Anyway?
Did you ever wonder what happens to your body when you squeeze it into a traditional office or desk chair every day for multiple hours?
You force your body bottom, i.e. your hips to bear the brunt of your complete body weight.
Over a long period of time, this would wreak havoc on your lower back, your spine as well as your neck.
The more you sit at a traditional desk with a regular chair the more your chances of injury and health issues multiply.
This holds especially true for those people who kind of forget to take breaks at all and sit for prolonged periods of time at a stretch.
Of course, you can also buy a cheap plastic-and-polyester version of an ergonomic kneel chair. It would work too but look ugly like anything and ruin the look of your home and office décor.
Your clients, customers or your house guests will not be impressed by that piece of junky looking furniture.
The Dragonn’s chic black design wins brownie points in this regard for being a looker as well as a health tool.
Unlike a regular house chair, the ergonomic design will force your body to engage its core and keep your spine perfectly straight naturally.
This ergonomic kneeling stool will help you forget about back pains for good!
Dragonn Kneeling Chair – Pros
- Heavy duty strong metal base that can hold up to 250 pounds.
- Far superior to most of the competitor chairs, with an extra-thick 3-inch cushion padding that makes seating super comfortable and ultra cool.
- Mesh fabric makes prolonged, sweaty sitting a cool, body-breathable experience.
- Base adjusts from 21 inches to 28 inches which makes it suitable for tall people as well.
- Aesthetically pleasing modern black design which blends perfectly with all kinds of office and home décor.
- Caster wheels lock up to avoid unwarranted movement on your behalf. Be still or motor on – you choose how to use your Dragonn chair.
- Completely comfortable for adults as well as young kids; can be suited for both home and office usage; useful for meditation, as well as for sitting at a desk.
Some customers have complained that the caster wheels are sometimes stiff and tend to lock up randomly.
The last few years have seen the rise of kneeling chairs in the US and the UK especially, as people realize that doling out hundreds of dollars at the chiropractors’ is idiotic when you can avoid all the pain and hassle with just a good knee chair!
In fact, these ergonomic budget-friendly kneeling chairs are crossing over into varied sectors of the workforce and comforting the spines and correcting the postures of millions of people who are working in sitting positions that could cause serious spinal injuries in time.
So, why don’t you invest in yourself and your comfort for once, and think about how good you will feel without that neck ache and back pain irritating the heck out of you?
Here are a few more benefits of a kneeling desk stool that will help you in crossing over to this side of utter plush, comfy spinal bliss!
- Kneeling chairs also promote better blood circulation.
- They correct your natural posture and balance
- Better seating posture means more effective functioning of your diaphragm which allows for better breathing. So, enhanced breathing is another added health benefit.
The Verdict – Dragonn Kneeling Desk Chair Review
If you want a top-of-the-line kneeling chair that is not too heavy on the price, looks good and feels great, get Dragonn, as it is all that and much more.
With an extra-strong metal base, adjustable height, smooth rolling across floors, this kneeling chair is super easy to assemble and quite the bang for your buck.
The results will be visible once you start using it and loving it!
Check out the discounted price right here.
For more home office reviews, visit Fascinating Home – Home Office