I discovered the best alarm clock to get you out of bed while watching “The Price is Right!”
One of the prizes was Clocky, a rolling alarm clock with wheels. My first reaction was why would anyone need an alarm clock on wheels?
Read on to see why this is an effective product for heavy sleepers or anyone who has a hard time getting up in the morning.
What Is Clocky?
What if you set the alarm, but had to literally get up out of bed to turn it off? The Clocky (Clockie) alarm clock jumps off of your nightstand and then rolls away forcing you to retrieve it and turn the sound off. It is the original alarm clock that runs away.
Clocky was invented by an MIT graduate who had trouble getting up in the morning. Clocky was the subject of two Harvard Business School case studies and gained national attention when it appeared and landed a contract on TV’s Shark Tank.
- ALARM CLOCK ON WHEELS: The best wake up call ever. Never be late. Clocky, the runaway alarm clock is the best rolling, jumping, moving alarm you never knew you needed. Clocky (Clockie) the only bedside alarm clock that will run away, hide, move, roll, wheel, beep, and jump (from up to a 3 foot nightstand). He is cool, fun, annoying, unique, a bit crazy and guaranteed to get you up on time. Moves (on carpet or wood), shakes, runs, changes directions. You will get up to turn Clocky off!
- LOUDEST ALARM FOR HEAVY SLEEPERS: Clocky is super loud. Part robot, part alarm clock- he sounds like R2D2. Obnoxious enough so you can't sleep through. Hands down the best alarm clock for the deep sleeper.
- ABUSE THE SNOOZE? Know someone who does? I bet you even put the clock on the other side of the bedroom. Clocky is for kids, teens, adults- the gadget for all ages to get up on time. You won't stay in bed when Clocky is going off or running around your room. Clocky is the perfect gift for the college student dorm, graduation, and back-to-school.
- EASY-TO-SET TIME OR SNOOZE: You can snooze one time (for 1-8 minutes), or turn off the snooze feature. Clocky, the digital mobile alarm clock, will light up in the dark and leap into action when it's time to get up and you'll chase it. Battery operated (4 AAA Lithium batteries).
- ORIGINAL CLOCKY: This is the original Nanda Home Clocky, brother of the Tocky ball. The real deal. Clocky's inventor is the MIT alum who scored a record breaking deal on Shark Tank. Featured on the Today Show, Ellen, Good Morning America, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, NBC, CNN, Fox, ABC, BBC.. everywhere! Counterfeits will not work. Never oversleep with the one and only Clocky.
Best Alarm Clock To Get You Out Of Bed – How Does Clocky Work?
Watch the video below to see Clocky and sister product, Tocky in action!
Simply set the snooze button. When the alarm goes off, it triggers Clockie to sound an alarm, jump and runaway. This is a great product for heavy sleepers. It literally is an alarm clock that rolls away!
Clocky – Good and Bad
- Loud with R2D2 spacey sound effects
- Displays in 12 or 24 hour mode
- Easy to read display
- Can optionally turn off rolling mode
- Comes in a variety of colors: blue, green, pink, white, black, chrome, gold
- Unable to set the volume control
- Does not come with a clock-radio
What Are Customers Saying?
It is a cool item for kids. Most adults either love it or hate it. Some find it too loud and others not loud enough.
There have been a few issues with the quality of the product sold by other companies. When buying online, be sure the seller is Clocky. This is not an issue when purchased from this site.
How Does The Snooze Work?
The snooze button is automatically disabled when you purchase the product. Set it to 1-9 minutes to enable snooze. For example, if set to 1, after one minute, Clocky will jump and run away.
What Is the Warranty?
It comes with a 90 day limited warranty.
Does It Work on Carpets?
Does the Display Light Up?
Yes, but only when you touch a button
What are the Dimensions?
Clocky is 5.2 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches and weighs 7.2 ounces.
Is Clocky the best alarm clock to get you out of bed? If you have trouble waking up or need extra help to get out of bed in the morning, Clocky will do just that. And it is affordably priced.
Bottom line, any prize given away on The Price Is Right is at least worth investigating!