It’s a fact that juice is good for you. But if you buy the bottled ones at the store, you often end up with a product that’s loaded down with additives that are anything but natural. That is the primary reason why I bought a Nutribullet. But this product can do so much more. Read why I love my Pro 900.
The Nutribullet Pro uses a technology, Nutrient Extraction, that extracts the nutrients from foods. Without getting technical, I know that I put fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds including stems, seeds and skins the into the blender and the result is a healthy delicious smoothie within minutes.
This product is so versatile that you can also puree vegetables for soups, grind coffee beans, create dips like hummus, make pesto and other sauces, create fresh salad dressings, as well as produce milk from nuts like almond milk. This is just a partial list of uses.
- The 900 series has a powerful 900-watt motor so that it can obtain juice from most fruits and vegetables in the shortest amount of time. It literally takes me no more than a few minutes to create my morning protein drink start to finish.
- The Extractor Blade technology allows you to leave on the skins of fruits and vegetables. It liquefies the ingredients in seconds. This makes for a more nutrient enriched drink as well as makes the preparation time easier and quicker for you.
- The Nutribullet Pro 900 is very easy to use and extremely easy to clean. Unlike most blenders, the blade is separate and attaches to the lid of the blender cup. You literally extract and drink in the same vessel. Just add ingredients to the cup, twist on extractor blade, extract until smooth, and drink. No additional dishes! Just pop the cup in the dishwasher.
- Another convenient feature is the Flip-Top To-Go Lid. This lid fits the blender cup so that after you extract, remove the cup and from the blender, attach the lid, and go. This makes your morning concoction portable for all those who are rushed in the morning or who want to have a drink at work or after a workout.
- The product comes with an oversized 32 ounce Colossal Cup. You can make a smoothie for 2 people, save half for later or drink the entire amount.
Product PerformanceWhat I like about this product is that it is a quick and easy way to get most if not all of my daily requirement of fruits and vegetables. I literally put whatever I like into the blender and the results taste good. I very rarely follow a recipe.
My second favorite fact is the ease of clean up. There is no mess. Most days I take the cup with me to work and drink it there.
DimensionsThe blender is compact measuring 7.72 x 12.01 x 15.94 and only weighs 10.75 pounds. It has a 900 watt motor with a 25,000 rotations per minute (rpm) blade speed. The cup capacity is 32 ounces.
- Heavy duty 900 watt motor with a 25,000 rpm Extractor Blade speed
- Compact and does not take up much counter space
- Dishwasher safe oversized 32 ounce Colossal Cup
- Portable with Flip Top To-Go Lid
- Easy to use and hassle free cleanup
- May leak if you overfill the container past the max fill line
- May burn out the motor if you consistently run for longer than recommended usage time (60 seconds)
- Does not work with hot beverages